lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

Show must go on...

I'm living my life as if it was never gonna end, because sometimes (a lot of times) I just lose track of time. As it may appear as a good thing, sometimes is not that helpful, 'cause I tend to waste time, and I tend to worry about really stupid things, that actually don't have any importance at all.

On the other hand, maybe I am trying to enjoy my present, without worrying about a future that may never come, or a past that is already gone and there is nothing I can do to change it. I think that it is important to live without many worries that suck out your life and energy like leaches.

I've been trying to find a balance, and to start enjoying every moment without forgetting that everything I do today will have a consequence tomorrow, but still have a lot of work to do 'till I actually find that balance.

in the mean time, I must go on, and keep on living, 'cause something I've learned is that time won't stop for anything, so I must follow up...

No hay comentarios.: